This author spotlight goes to self help gurus, the Doc Supadrunk team over at Get Drunk Movement. The team is the author of a new book called, Drunk Talk.
Names: Doc SupaDrunk
Date of Birth: January 1, 1975
Hometown: Las Vegas, Nevada.
Title of most recent project: Drunk Talk
Link for readers to purchase your work: http://getdrunkmovement.weebly.com/
• Tell us about your book. How did you come up with the story and what is it about?
Drunk Talk is about life. Its about all of its inconsistencies. Its about why we drink and why you should too.
• Do you have a favorite character among the ones you have invented? Who is it? Why is he/she your favorite?
The Get Drunk Movement’s flagship character is Doc Supadrunk, this snarky asshole guy who knows it all and drinks to prove it.
• What is the best thing about being an author?
We prefer drinking but writing was just another way for us to express our outside of the box views of reality. We’re not trying to hurt traditional authors feelings or anything, but we thought the shit was easy.
• If you could describe your writing style with one word, what word would that be?
• What advice would you give to aspiring writers?
Why would you aspire to be a writer? Thats like aspiring to be a janitor. Just talk, have fun, enjoy life. Scribble when you must.
• Which books or writers inspire you? Why?
We like movies more than books honestly but Hunter S. Thompson was no joke and Nietzsche wasn’t half bad.
• What are you working on now?
We’re in the final editing stages for the book, you know grammar and all that rot, and then we constantly post on our fan page on FB called the Rubber Room. Fans of the room are called Inmates. Doc Supadrunk explains the world in little ways, in between being hungover and being righteous.
Thanks Doc Supadrunk and good luck with all of your work at Get Drunk Movement! Want to have your own Scribbler Spotlight? Contact PixiePrince at MissPixiePrince@gmail.com