Where your chapter ends or Winter Solstice Time

When you wanted to be a caterer, 400 days ago, you promised you wouldn’t talk of marriage
But you did, once and again and often until I was overdone
Good night sweet heart good night, I bid you adieu
When you wanted to be a football coach, probably 10,000 days ago, you had a wife you didn’t love
But you tried while you lied about what you were really giving up
Good night sweet heart good night, I have nothing left for you
When you wanted to be an architect, 8000 days ago, you got too high to escape
But you couldn’t help yourself again for dreaming stuck in a perpetual rut
Good night sweet heart good night, I bid you adieu
When you wanted to be a graphic artist, 200 days ago, you thought I was your escape plan
But I wasn’t and I couldn’t and you ignored me when I would fuss
Good night sweet heart good night, I have nothing left for you
When you wanted to own a food truck, 100 days ago, you promised I didn’t have to be a step mom
But you thrust your kids upon me and exclaimed for my love you would give them up
Good night sweet heart good night, I bid you adieu
When you wanted to sing in a rock and roll band 60 days ago, you promised you would smoke less
But you didn’t and you won’t because no amount of marijuana and delusion is enough
Good night sweet heart good night, I have nothing left for you
When you wanted to be a live in house husband 360 days ago, you thought I’d change my plans
But I won’t and I will not so dreamer you must start again….
Good night sweet heart good night, your chapter ends here and we both always knew…

2015-02-14 12.19.11