Translated by Emotion
Originally Published the 2017th year of the Common Era
Chapter 1: Understanding yourself and the man
- The lovesick one knows: The army of minions & the harlot’s whisper are necessary distractions; Calculate every pawn’s move to prevent him avoiding inevitable capture.
- Surround yourself w/many male suitors so that he is disoriented & thinks too highly or lowly of you & then whichever way he chooses; attack.
- Scraps of love for everyone, including him (although his scraps are the biggest)- Give all to none until the one sacrifices himself for it first.
- Practice on everyone. Stay prepared. Pretend to be disoriented or even coy but let nothing catch you off guard.
- Scare him regularly with the calmness of your sea and colorful explosions overhead. Ensure that retreat is impossible. Be his weakness.
- Whatever he chooses to do is the right thing; so steer the ship from behind the scenes. Exert minimal energy. Use your head.
- A protector is but a servant with a mission. Is this not how he was designed? Be his sole dangerous mission and be served by him for the ages.
- Hence the saying: Know that you tempt him because he thinks that you can’t. But see, you can- or he wouldn’t have been thinking about if you could or couldn’t at all.
- Self doubt cripples. Focus on what you really want; victory. The victor wins the love.